Dr. Mark Scoones is a board certified licensed audiologist. He was a board member of both the Audiology Foundation of America and the Washington State Board of Hearing and Speech. Dr. Scoones also served as an adjunct professor at Central Michigan University and received the Distinguished Professional Award from the Washington Society of Audiology.
When not busy helping people achieve healthy hearing, Dr. Scoones enjoys the theater, golfing, cycling and gardening.
About this clinic
West Coast Hearing Clinic offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
We have two locations to choose from:
303 W. Frist St
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Satellite office located in South Bend at teh Willapa Harbor Hospital
800 Alder St
South Bend, WA 98586
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details