Dr. Angela Ponthier is a licensed audiologist and the Owner of Lagniappe Audiology Services LLC. She earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Louisiana Tech University and earned a Doctorate in audiology from Salus University. Dr. Ponthier holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association, a member of the American Academy of Audiology and Louisiana Academy of Audiologists. She is experienced in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help her patients achieve the hearing healthcare they desire.
About this clinic
Lagniappe Audiology Services LLC provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details