Dr. Alison Whittle is a licensed audiologist who earned her doctorate from the University of Tennessee. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this clinic
Physicians Hearing Care provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details