Dena Joy Riso
Founder and owner of Peninsula Hearing Center, Dr. Dena Riso is a native San Diegan. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Disorders from San Diego State University and her Doctor of Audiology from AT Still University. With a wealth of experience gained through her work in a variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, private practice and as an educational and occupational audiologist, she is an expert in assessing a client's hearing needs. Dr. Riso prides herself on continuing to care for the hearing needs of the community she calls home and feels confident that for every patient seen, a hearing plan can be developed to improve quality of life. Dr. Riso specializes in diagnostic evaluations and custom fit hearing solutions that employ the latest technology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, AMAC, NEI, Prime Health, OCCM, UAW, MCAS, AFE USA and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
- Hearing evaluations and testing
- Hearing aid sales using the latest technology
- Hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- Hearing instrument service including maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid accessories and batteries
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing protection
- Assistive listening devices and Bluetooth technology
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Listening and Communication Enhancement Program (LACE)
- Aural rehabilitation
- House calls
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details