Dr. Sherwin Basil earned his Doctorate of Audiology from A.T. Still University, his Master of Arts in Communicative Disorders from CSU Long Beach and his Bachelor of Science in Education from Northern Illinois University.
About this hearing center
Riverview has been serving the hearing healthcare needs of the greater Long Beach/Orange County area since 1970.
Over that period, our business has evolved adding additional professional staff and support staff.
We have become a most respected audiological practice in the Southern California and are designated as a Communication Disorders Center which allows us to serve children of all ages.
We also have an office in Anaheim:
2100 Euclid St Suite 101 Anaheim CA 92806
Hearing care services
Full service Hearing, Speech and Language Clinic offering expert service to all ages of children and adults. We offer:
- Friendly, affordable hearing health care.
- A 60-day full money-back guarantee.
- Circuitry from the simplest to the most sophisticated digital instruments.
- Full audiological service including testing, evaluation, fitting and consultation.
- Honest, realistic answers to your hearing concerns, respecting your right to choose.
- In-office service for the life of your instrument. No service contracts to purchase.
- Models from behind-the-ear to the most inconspicuous, completely-in-the-canal aids.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment