A message from Riverview Hearing Speech and Language Center about COVID-19:
Dr. Sherwin Basil earned his Doctorate of Audiology from A.T. Still University, his Master of Arts in Communicative Disorders from CSU Long Beach and his Bachelor of Science in Education from Northern Illinois University.
Read 1 verified patient review for Riverview Hearing Speech and Language Center! Their review score was 1 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“It took over two months to get an appointment here for my daughter. On the day of the appointment, the receptionist called twice asking if I could come in earlier. I couldn't because my daughter was in school. When I was parking in the lot, I received a call again from the receptionist telling me that the Dr. left for the day. They didn't call me earlier to cancel, but when I was already there!! The fact that this doctor can't keep appointments because he doesn't feel like waiting for later appointments is ridiculous. Completely unprofessional and disrespectful of your time. This place doesn't deserve even 1 star.”
About this hearing center
Riverview has been serving the hearing healthcare needs of the greater Long Beach/Orange County area since 1970.
Over that period, our business has evolved adding additional professional staff and support staff.
We have become a most respected audiological practice in the Southern California and are designated as a Communication Disorders Center which allows us to serve children of all ages.
We also have an office in Anaheim:
2100 Euclid St Suite 101 Anaheim CA 92806
Hearing care services
Full service Hearing, Speech and Language Clinic offering expert service to all ages of children and adults. We offer:
- Friendly, affordable hearing health care.
- A 60-day full money-back guarantee.
- Circuitry from the simplest to the most sophisticated digital instruments.
- Full audiological service including testing, evaluation, fitting and consultation.
- Honest, realistic answers to your hearing concerns, respecting your right to choose.
- In-office service for the life of your instrument. No service contracts to purchase.
- Models from behind-the-ear to the most inconspicuous, completely-in-the-canal aids.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment