Dr. Liliana Piccinini is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado and a Doctorate in audiology from Salus University. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, Homelink, UAW, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA, Prime Health, AMAC, MCAS, NEI and AARP-HearUSA.
Read 1 verified patient review for PA Center for Hearing & Balance! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Doctor Piccinini is thorough and absolutely professional. Her administrative assistant is courteous and efficient. ”
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing instruments from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing instrument sales – latest technology
- hearing instrument dispensing and fittings
- hearing instrument accessories
- hearing instrument service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing instrument batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details