Read 2 verified patient reviews for Intermountain Hearing Centers - Draper! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“The most honest and caring hearing clinic I have ever been to. You are treated like family and they genuinely care about your hearing. Highest integrity A+, highly recommend. ”
“The doctors are very friendly and competent. I would recommend it to anyone. ”
About this clinic
Intermountain Audiology provides state-of-the-art technology to enable their patients to stay connected to the world around them. Their hearing professionals are specifically trained to diagnose hearing loss, offer the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices, auditory counseling services and personal follow-up appointments.
Our offices are available in Utah, Arizona, Nevada and Wyoming. Visit our website to find the location nearest you.
- FREE Real World hearing assessments
- FREE medical hearing evaluations
- Personalized auditory training programs
- Tinnitus treatment options
- Ring-in-the-ears solutions
- Doctor of Audiology and Board Certified Specialists
- Middle ear functional analysis
- Live speech mapping verification
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Hearing instrument batteries, repairs, and adjustments
- Bi-weekly seminar series
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details