Dr. Spencer Lifferth is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, NEI, Prime Health, MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers and AFE USA.
Kevin T Harward
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Northwood, MCAS, Prime Health, AMAC, Macomb County, Perkspot, AFE USA, CAP Connection, NEI, Charter Twp, BCBS of Michigan, UAW, OCCM, Harmony Hearing and Federal Employee Program.
About this clinic
Intermountain Audiology provides state-of-the-art technology to enable their patients to stay connected to the world around them. Their hearing professionals are specifically trained to diagnose hearing loss, offer the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices, auditory counseling services and personal follow-up appointments.
Our offices are available in Utah, Arizona, Nevada and Wyoming. Visit our website to find the location nearest you.
- FREE Real World hearing assessments
- FREE medical hearing evaluations
- Personalized auditory training programs
- Tinnitus treatment options
- Ring-in-the-ears solutions
- Doctor of Audiology and Board Certified Specialists
- Middle ear functional analysis
- Live speech mapping verification
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Hearing instrument batteries, repairs, and adjustments
- Bi-weekly seminar series
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details