Albert Turri is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, Homelink, UAW, NEI, AFE USA, MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers and Prime Health.
About this clinic
The Villages Health Colony Care Center provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details