Shini Raphael is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, MI Rehab Svcs, AMAC, NEI, AFE USA, Prime Health, Harmony Hearing, VA Choice, Northwood, Federal Employee Program, UAW, OCCM and Homelink.
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provides advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check- ups, maintenance and repairs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details