Founder and owner of Horizon Hearing Services, Dr. Daniel Richert is committed to working closely with each patient to deliver personalized service and exemplary care. He earned his Master's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Western Illinois University and his Doctorate in Audiology from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and holds both a national Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech and Language Pathology. He has provided audiological services to North Missouri for over three decades. Dr. Richert specializes in evaluating and treating hearing disorders in children and adults and prescribing and fitting hearing instruments.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Union Reporter, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, HealthPass, Heavy and Highway, Prime Health, Summit Township, AMAC, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Care and Save Discount Prg, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, Macomb County, OCCM, Homelink, Lake Medical Imaging, AAA, Harmony Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, Senior Provider Network, Hearing Care Solutions, Charter Twp, Paragon Home Resources, Metra, Highmark Employee Discount , MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, LECOM, Federal Employee Program, Unified Hearing, Northwood, CAP, Jordan Furniture, UAW, BCBS of Michigan and PEHP.
About this clinic
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing for newborns, pediatrics, and adults
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- 75 day trial period and retraining program on all new hearing aid purchases
- Complimentary cleanings and checkups forever for your hearing system
- 3 year free battery program on AGX aids
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom earmolds and earplugs
- AudigyCertifiedTM professionals
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details