Licensed in both Missouri and Iowa, Dr. Daniel Richert earned his Master's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Western Illinois University and his Doctorate in Audiology from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Holding both a national Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech and Language Pathology, he has taught and supervised graduate level students at Southern Illinois University, as well as, co-authored an article on communication disorders published in the Journal of Gerontology and co-authored research presented at the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Convention. He is passionate about providing outstanding personalized service to help his patients find solutions that work best for their needs. In his free time, his passions include restoring classic automobiles and spoiling his grandchildren.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, NEI, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, Hearing Care Solutions, OCCM, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers and AFE USA.
About this clinic
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting, and service
- 75 day trial period and retraining program on all new hearing aid purchases
- Complimentary cleanings and checkups forever for your hearing system
- 3 year free battery program on AGX aids
- Custom specialty earmolds
- Adult and pediatric services
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- AudigyCertifiedTM Practice
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details