Janice Howard is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from the University of Connecticut. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and several other prestigious associations. Dr. Howard specializes in diagnostic audiometry and hearing aid technology and has been helping patients achieve healthy hearing since.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Prime Health, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, TruHearing, Federal Employee Program, OCCM and UAW.
About this clinic
Serving the Hamden community and surrounding areas for over two decades, Hearing, Balance and Speech Center provides state of the art testing, diagnostics, and the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. They practice with a passion and seek to find an individualized solution based upon your specific needs. Their highly skilled staff treat each patient with first-rate care and dignity and listen to and address every concern. With six locations to serve you, your hearing health is in good hands.
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting, and service
- Balance and vestibular testing
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom specialty earmolds including musicians plugs and hearing protection
- Adult and pediatric services
- Financing available through CareCredit
- Referral Program
- Specialized Tinnitus and Hyperacusis treatment
- Walk-In clinic
- Hearing aids for all budgets and lifestyles
- Hearing aid care
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details