Dr. James Hankla is a licensed audiologist who earned his doctorate in audiology from the Arizona School of Health Sciences A.T. Still University. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology among other prestigious associations.
About this clinic
HearCare Audiology has been improving the lives of the hearing impaired in Waycross since 2000. Our experienced staff of hearing care professionals takes the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each patient. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details