Licensed audiologist Rachael Dolezal is an Iowa native who earned her Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Hearing Science and Psychology from the University of Iowa and her Master’s in Audiology from the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. She has the experience, compassion and dedication to help you hear your best.
About this clinic
The Hearing Associates - Hancock County Health System office is a satellite of Hearing Associates. We’ve proudly offered friendly, expert professional hearing health care to patients in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota for over three decades. Our main office is still in Mason City, but we have expanded, adding Audiology outreach clinics Albert Lea, Britt, Hampton, Cresco, Iowa Falls, New Hampton and Osage.
- In-depth diagnostic hearing testing and evaluations
- Hearing device services, including fitting, maintenance, and repair
- Hearing aid product variety
- Additional hearing products and noise protection
- Earwax removal
- Balance testing
- Aural rehabilitation
- Ongoing consultation
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details