Owner Dr. Daniel Richert earned his Master's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Western Illinois University and his Doctorate in Audiology from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology and has taught at Southern Illinois University. Licensed to practice in both Missouri and Iowa, he has provided care to patients in North Missouri for over three decades. Dr. Richert is knowledgeable in the latest technology and stays abreast in advancements in the field of audiology in order to help his patients choose the best solutions for their hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, Homelink, Care and Save Discount Prg, PEHP, AAA, Lake Medical Imaging, Jordan Furniture, Harmony Hearing, CAP, BCBS of Michigan, Steamfitters Local 449, UAW, Federal Employee Program, HealthPass, Unified Hearing, LECOM, Metra, Senior Provider Network, Advanced Hearing Providers, Macomb County, Pruitt Medicare, AMAC, Perkspot, Paragon Home Resources, Highmark Employee Discount , Summit Township, MCAS, NEI, AARP-HearUSA, Heavy and Highway, Northwood, Charter Twp, Union Reporter, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Plumber and Pipefitter 295 and Hearing Care Solutions.
About this clinic
- Expert staff who are AudigyCertifiedTM professionals
- Hearing Conservation Programs and Occupational Hearing Screenings
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for infants, children, and adults
- Dispensing and fitting hearing instruments with the latest technology
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing aid checks and Servicing
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details