Richard Polhill is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist who earned a bachelor’s degree and technical training from DeVry. He began his own practice in 2009 and has since helped many people achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Local 472/172, AARP-HearUSA, Prime Health, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, TruHearing, Homelink and OCCM.
About this clinic
Richard Polhill Hearing Solutions provide individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details