Richard Polhill is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist who earned a bachelor’s degree and technical training from DeVry. He began his career in manufacturing building and repairing hearing aids. In 1994 he became licensed as a Hearing Aid Specialist and was Board Certified in 1996.After thirteen years dispensing in a variety of settings he began his own practice in 2009 and has since helped many people achieve healthy hearing.
About this clinic
Richard Polhill Hearing Solutions provide individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- wax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details