Audiologist Brian McNulty has provided care for patients of all ages in a variety of clinical settings including hospital work, private practice and ENT clinics for over two decades. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Massachusetts and his Master's degree in Audiology from Northeastern University. Committed to deepening his knowledge of the field and keeping abreast of the most recent changes in new technology, he is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his private practice, Brian provides many outpatient services to the hearing impaired in the community.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program and Homelink.
About this clinic
- Occupational hearing screenings
- Comprehensive audiological evaluation for all ages
- Hearing aid selection and fitting using state of the art technology
- Repair and service for most hearing aid brands
- Follow-up care
- Custom made swim and noise plugs
- Custom made cell phone and iPod earmolds
- Hearing aid battery club
- Educational audiology services
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details