Bobbie Monroe, an audiologist, has been with Andersen Eye Associates for over six years. From Michigan State University, she earned a Master’s degree and later a Doctoral degree at the University of Florida. She is well versed in adult, as well as pediatric audiology and hearing aid fittings. Dr. Monroe is dedicated to ensuring her patients receive the best care and latest technology solutions possible. In addition to her work at Anderson Eye Associates, she is a member of both the American Speech and Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Andersen Eye Associates provides both quality eye care and hearing services in Michigan. Their professionals are dedicated to providing their patients with exceptional comprehensive hearing and vision care in the area.
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Quality selection of digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid cleaning
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Hearing aid reprogramming
- Cochlear implant services
- Aural rehabilitation services
- Hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details