Dr. Sarah Brown is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate degree in audiology from Central Michigan University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has been practicing audiology for 3 years in South Eastern Michigan. Dr. Brown specializes in educating her patients and assisting her patients in finding the best solution for their hearing needs based on lifestyle and budget.
About this clinic
Oakland Hearing provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- first year loss or damage coverage
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details