Dale Rapke is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology. He is the Owner and Operator at Hearing Essentials with over a decade of experience helping people achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Prime Health, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, OCCM and Homelink.
About this clinic
Hearing Essentials, Inc offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. We are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our two office locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
545 Main St
Waterboro, ME 04087
316 US Route One Unit B
York, ME 03909
Our services include the following:
- FREE hearing tests and consultations
- hearing aid sales – digital and rechargeable
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on new hearing aids
- 30 day trial periods
- walk in repair hours Monday thru Friday 9 to 4
- home and nursing home visits
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details