Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Owen Fulghum is a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Emory University and has over two decades' experience in the hearing healthcare field. Owen understands the challenges of hearing loss as he is a hearing aid user himself so he can help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Jackson Davenport Hearing to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Jackson Davenport Hearing offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
101 Old Trolley Road
Summerville, SC 29401
379 King Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Hearing care services
Our products and services include:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- full line of hearing aids including digital technology
- assistive listening devices
- follow-up visits to ensure maximum benefits
- custom earmolds, earplugs and noise protection
- premium batteries
- hearing aid service including repairs
- free cleaning and adjustments
- low price guarantee
- 45-day return policy
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details