Owner and CEO of Diversified Rehabilitative Services, Dr. Salvatore A. Gruttadauria earned his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. He is a highly experienced Audiologist and Speech/Language Pathologist and has served previously as the past President of the New York State Speech-Language-Hearing Association. In addition, he is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Buffalo, lectures frequently on audiology and rehabilitation issues and has served on various healthcare advisory boards. Dr. Gruttadauria also is a Clinical Director Consultant for Balanceback, a manufacturer of vestibular testing and treatment equipment.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Highmark Employee Discount , Federal Employee Program, Senior Provider Network, Paragon Home Resources, HUSA, MCAS, Charter Twp, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Macomb County, UAW, Homelink, OCCM, PEHP, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Hearing Care Solutions, Lake Medical Imaging, Unified Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, Metra, CAP, Union Reporter, Harmony Hearing, VA Choice, Care and Save Discount Prg, AAA, Heavy and Highway, NEI, TruHearing, Jordan Furniture, BCBS of Michigan, Summit Township, Perkspot, Prime Health, LECOM, AMAC, Pruitt Medicare and HealthPass.
About this clinic
One of nine offices, the Williamsville office of Diversified Services offers complete hearing testing and individualized hearing solutions for your lifestyle, needs, and budget. As one of the largest audiological practices in western New York, their highly experienced audiologists are current in the latest technology and advancements in the field. They provide care to area hospitals, school programs, nursing homes and private patients and are able to meet the needs of all ages. Offering care from diagnostic testing to treatment, they are eager to help you at any of the locations listed below.
• 17 Limestone Dr. Suite #5, Williamsville, NY
• 1083 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, New York
• 2721 Transit Rd, Elma, NY
• 2900 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY
• 301 East Ave, Lockport, NY
• 6930 Williams Rd. Suite #3200, Niagara Falls, NY
• 450 N. Main St. Suite #1, Warsaw, NY
• 189 East Main St, Westfield, NY
• 4855 Camp Rd. Suite #400, Hamburg, New York
We offer the following products and services:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations for people from young to old
- hearing aid evaluation and fitting with the latest technology
- hearing aid services; cleaning, checkups, maintenance and repairs
- assisted listening devices
- the latest diagnostic testing procedures for dizziness and balance disorders
- tinnitus evaluation and management
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details