Bob Neve is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist with over two decades experience in the hearing healthcare field. He is licensed in the state of Wisconsin as a hearing aid dispenser and is knowledgeable in the latest technology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Homelink, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, TruHearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, AARP-HearUSA and Prime Health.
About this clinic
Avada Hearing Aid Center has been improving the lives of the hearing impaired in Superior since 2000. Our experienced staff of hearing care professionals takes the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each patient. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry.
- Free hearing screenings
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details