Randy Fuller, licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, helps patients achieve healthy hearing everyday through quality, customized care and advanced experience in today's highly technical hearing devices.
About this clinic
HearingLife - Dayton, formerly known as Avada Hearing Care Center, has been improving the lives of the hearing impaired in Dayton since 1985. Our experienced staff of hearing care professionals takes the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each patient.
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details