This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Homelink, TruHearing, OH BVR, MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, Hearing Care Solutions, NEI, AMAC, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA, AFE USA, OCCM, Harmony Hearing and UAW.
About this clinic
Avada Hearing Care Center has been improving the lives of the hearing impaired in Cambridge since 2002. Our experienced staff of hearing care professionals takes the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each patient. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry.
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details