Dr. Linda Himler is a licensed audiologist who earned a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a doctorate in audiology from Salus University in Philadelphia. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Himler’s experience includes private practice, hospital settings and ENT offices for two decades.
Dr. Ana Anzola is a licensed audiologist with over two decades experience helping her patients with hearing loss. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Anzola works with her patients in order to find the best solution so they are completely satisfied with their results.
Dr. Wendy Thorne is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree from Augustana College and a doctorate in audiology from West Virginia University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Thorne loves working with people of all ages in helping them achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
Read 13 verified patient reviews for Ascent Audiology & Hearing - Lansdowne, VA! Their average review score is 5 () from 13 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Very professional and helpful. Very knowledgeable and explained things to me very well. ”
“I am very happy to have a good chance to test my hearing. I will introduce to my friends to come in your office to check their hearing. You are a very good doctor. Thanks.”
“Very thorough, very professional!”
“Efficient, clearly explained and timely. ”
“Dr. Himler is very conscientious and steadfast in helping with my hearing challenges. ”
About this clinic
Ascent Audiology & Hearing is Washington, DC Metro Area’s top rated audiology practice. They offer complete and comprehensive audiology service and after hours emergency service in case of lost or damaged hearing aids. Their staff is trained in the latest technology and offer hearing aids from the top manufacturers. They also provide personalized follow-up care to ensure you remain satisfied with your hearing ability.
Multiple locations to choose from:
- Lansdowne, VA - 19415 Deerfield Avenue, Suite 301-B, Lansdowne, VA 20176
- McLean, VA - 1320 Old Chain Bridge Road, Suites 185 & 180, McLean, VA 22101
- Falls Church, VA - 300 North Washington St, Suite 102-A, Falls Church, VA 22046
- Rockville, MD - 133 Rollins Avenue, Suite 2, Rockville, MD 20852
- Potomac Falls, VA (Access limited to Falcons Landing community members) 20522 Falcons Landing Circle, Potomac Falls, VA 20165
- Silver Spring, MD (Access limited to Leisure World community members) MedStar Health at Leisure World Boulevard, 3305 N. Leisure World Blvd, Silver Spring, MD 20906
Our services include:
- Free hearing screenings and consultations
- Diagnostic tests
- Hearing aid sales
- Hearing aid evaluations, fitting and programing
- Tinnitus treatment and evaluations
- Hearing loss protection and custom ear protection and molds
- Service and repairs for hearing aids and devices
Call us today for your personalized appointment. We look forward to the opportunity to help you hear better.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details