Dr. Rachel is a board certified audiologist who has a passion for helping others through better hearing. She completed her Bachelor's of Arts at the University of Minnesota and went on to obtain her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Rachel's goal is to find the best treatment plan for each patient that is entirely unique to them.
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
- Diagnostic hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- Hearing aid repairs
- Live speech mapping
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Cell phone accessories for hearing aids
- Custom earmolds and earplugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details