Christi Madsen, AuD has practiced in the field of Audiology since 2012. Originally from Dallas-Fort Worth, she joined Estes Audiology in 2018 in our Seguin practice. Dr. Madsen loves to learn about new developments and research discovered in the field of Audiology and how she can apply these to help her patients. She takes pride in being able to improve the life and communication of her patients through her work.
Christi lives in New Braunfels with her two feline fur babies, Thaddeus and Thor. In her free time she loves to go dancing- swing and ballroom are her favorites!
- The University of North Texas, Doctorate of Audiology, 2012
- The University of North Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, 2008
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Estes Audiology - Seguin! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“My experience was excellent. ”
“Great service. Staff was very attentive and timely ”
About this clinic
Estes Audiology is a trusted provider of Seguin hearing aids, and is proud to partner with Guadalupe ENT to provide Ear, Nose & Throat medical care as well as advanced Audiology services.
We have five convenient locations to choose from:
- Austin, TX
- Boerne, TX
- Marble Falls, TX
- New Braunfels, TX
- Sequin, TX
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid batteries
- hearing aid service, cleaning and retention
- hearing protection
- amplified telephones
- assistive listening devices
See our website for a complete list of all we have to offer to help you hear!
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details