A message from NW Med Foundation of Tillamook about COVID-19:
Daniele Ruhter is a licensed audiologist with a degree in audiology. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at NW Med Foundation of Tillamook to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
NW Med Foundation of Tillamook will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- hearing tests for people of all ages
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- balance disorders
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details