A message from Audiology Hearing Care - Seymour about COVID-19:
Jeanne Schrink is a state licensed Hearing Care Practitioner helping patients at the Seymour location of Audiology Hearing Care.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology Hearing Care - Seymour to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Audiology Hearing Care is a small, privately owned business started in 1975 by Owner Gene Armel who also wears amplification. They have three offices in Southern Indiana operating full time and staffed with licensed professionals. The clinics offer state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology so their patients can make informed decisions regarding their personal hearing health goals once a diagnosis has been determined.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment