Dr. Jane Hilton is the Director of Clinical Services and Assistant Professor who oversees the clinic, instructors and students. She earned both her PhD and her MS James Madison University and her BS from Salem College.
Dr. Hilton is a Past President of the Speech-Language-Hearing Association of Virginia and also formerly served on the Board of Directors of the Communication Disorders Foundation of Virginia.
About this clinic
UVA Speech Language Hearing Center provides services from diagnosis to treatment for adults and children. They provide treatment rooms for hearing evaluations and hearing aid fittings. Graduate student associate clinicians provide services under the supervision of expert experienced audiologists. Licensed speech language pathology and audiology faculty oversee all services provided by students.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Digital hearing aids
- Many brands of hearing aids available
- Assistive listening devices
- Aural rehabilitation
- Custom hearing protection devices for hunters, musicians, etc.
- Custom swim plugs
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Pre-school and school hearing screenings
- Professional in-services and consultations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details