Hearing Specialists, LLC
Mike Piscotty is a licensed audiologist who earned a Master’s degree in audiology from Memphis State before starting Hearing Specialists LLC. He specializes in providing the mobile hearing care for seniors in home as well as retirement communities. Mike is a professional in his field and can help identify, diagnose and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Hearing Specialists, LLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“The service is excellent. He takes time to explain what is going on in the ears. He is a very good doctor of ears.”
“I like the immediate diagnosis of my needs, instructions and ongoing help in using device. Cost is less than others.”
“I like the time he took to explain everything and to make hearing enjoyable.”
“I like the convenience, attention to detail, caring.”
“Mike knows me and I know him. We agree easily, fairly and very satisfactorily. ”
About this hearing center
For more than 35 years, Hearing Specialists, LLC has been providing the people of Chester County with incomparable hearing healthcare and the most technologically advanced hearing aids available.
My complementary evaluation is comprehensive and I will take the extra time to fully explain your hearing condition and the various options available to you. Now is the time for you to take advantage of my remarkably advanced hearing aids and my special worry-free program. Let me personally guide you through the maze of options available and design a personalize fitting just for you. Don't be afraid of high prices you hear about, either, because this experience starts at just $1200.
We offer free hearing consultations and the purchase of most hearing instruments include an EarQ FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, FOUR YEAR SUPPLY OF BATTERIES and FOUR YEARS OF SERVICE AND REPAIRS.
We also offer special discounts for many major insurances, including Aetna, AARP, Cigna, Humana, Blue Cross, Health America Advantra, Coventry, Keystone, American Legion, Bravo, Veteran's Plan, UHS, etc.
As a mobile hearing aid service, I bring the care to you at your home or at these local centers:
- Kennett Square Center - 427 S. Walnut St., Kennett Square PA 19348
- Oxford Center - 12 E. Locust St., Oxford PA 19363
- West Chester Center - 530 East Union St., West Chester PA 19382
- Downington Center - 983 E. Lancaster Ave, Downington, PA 19335
- Claymore Center - 504 S. Clayton St., Wilmington DE
- Coatesville Center - 250 Harmony St., Coatesville, PA 19320
Hearing care services
We offer the finest in expert hearing aid services to the people of the entire Chester county area, including:
- hearing screenings
- complete audiological assessments
- hearing aid consultations
- hearing aids – a wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- haring aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details