Gary Fike, Jr
Dr. Gary Wayne Fike, Jr, owner of Palmetto Family Hearing Center, has been an Audiologist for over 20 years. He has extensive experience in complete diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid technology. Dr. Fike continued his education to the highest level to best serve his patients. He also obtained his board certification, which requires a significant amount of continued education.
After working for many years in a large medical practice, Dr. Fike realized the focus was shifting to seeing more patients, with shorter appointment times each day. In order to provide each patient a more personalized hearing healthcare experience, Dr. Fike chose to open his own practice, Palmetto Family Hearing Center, 5 years ago. Since that time PFHC has continued to grow, but Dr. Fike and his staff enjoy having the freedom to spend as much quality time with patients as they need. Dr. Fike loves what he does and PFHC is honored to provide this community with excellent hearing healthcare!
Dr. Fike grew up near Cleveland, Ohio and is a local resident of Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Fike is married to Jenny, a Fort Mill Native, and they have two children, Noah and Adelie. Outside of helping patients hear well, Dr. Fike enjoys traveling and spending time with his family and friends. He is actively involved in the community as a board member for Pierce’s Project, which serves families of premature babies, and as a volunteer and mentor at Children’s Attention Home.
- Doctorate: Doctor of Audiology, University of Florida
- Graduate: Master of Arts in Audiology, Kent State University
- Undergraduate: Communication Disorders, Bowling Green State University
Certifications and Licensures
- Board Certified in Audiology
- Fellow in the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA)
- Licensed to practice Audiology and dispense Hearing Aids in the states of South Carolina and North Carolina
- American Academy of Audiology
- Future Leaders of Audiology
- Audiological Resource Association
Dr. Wright grew up in Tennessee and has been a resident of Fort Mill, SC for over a decade. Dr. Wright met her husband while attending the University of Tennessee. They have been married over a decade and have two young children. When she is not helping patients hear better, she is chasing her toddlers, traveling with her family, and serving at her church.
- Doctorate: Doctor of Audiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Graduate: Master of Arts in Audiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Audiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Certifications and Licensures:
- American Academy of Audiology Fellow
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina
Read 22 verified patient reviews for Palmetto Family Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 22 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Wonderful to hear all again. What a great set of sounds I can hear now!”
“Dr. Fike is friendly and thorough in his care. He was recommended by our family physician and we have been much more satisfied with his care than our previous one. ”
“Very helpful and informative. ”
“Explained things very well. ”
“Excellent. Great to hear the world.”
About this clinic
At Palmetto Family Hearing Center we are dedicated to serving our patients' hearing and tinnitus needs with expertise, technology and personalized care. We encourage participation of the entire family. Our goal is to spend the time that is necessary to learn about each of our patients and to make recommendations that will improve your quality of life. We want to reconnect you with the people you love.
- Complete Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Individualized Hearing Aid Evaluation to determine the best fit for the patient
- State of the Art Hearing Aid Technology
- Personal Technical Verification of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Aid Accessories and Smartphone Compatibility
- Musician Ear Plugs and In Ear Monitors
- Custom Ear Plugs for Swimmers, Sports Enthusiasts and Industrial Workers
- Assistive Technology
- Tailored education, including use and care, is provided with every purchase
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details