Gary Fike, Jr
Dr. Gary Wayne Fike, Jr, owner of Palmetto Family Hearing Center, has been an Audiologist for 15 years, thirteen of which have been in the Charlotte area. He has extensive experience in complete diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid technology. Dr. Fike continued his education to the highest level to best serve his patients. He also obtained his board certification, which requires a significant amount of continued education.
As a graduate student, Dr. Fike had a dream to one day open his own audiology practice to serve the hearing needs of families in his community. That dream became a reality when Palmetto Family Hearing Center opened its doors. Dr. Fike founded Palmetto Family Hearing Center with the purpose of providing personalized hearing care with the best possible technology while spending quality time with his patients.
Dr. Fike grew up in Painesville, Ohio and is a local resident of Fort Mill, South Carolina. Dr. Fike is married to Jenny, a Fort Mill Native, and they have two children, Noah and Adelie. Outside of helping patients hear well, Dr. Fike enjoys traveling and spending time with his family and friends. He is actively involved in the community as a board member for Pierce’s Project, which serves families of premature babies, and as a volunteer at Children’s Attention Home.
• Doctorate: Doctor of Audiology, University of Florida
• Graduate: Master of Arts in Audiology, Kent State University
• Undergraduate: Communication Disorders, Bowling Green State University
Certifications and Licensures
• Board Certified in Audiology
• Fellow in the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA)
• Licensed to practice Audiology and dispense Hearing Aids in the states of South Carolina and North Carolina
• American Academy of Audiology
• Future Leaders of Audiology
• Audiological Resource Association
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: LECOM, TruHearing, UAW, Lake Medical Imaging, Northwood, VA Choice, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Jordan Furniture, Steamfitters Local 449, OCCM, Unified Hearing, PEHP, AAA, Homelink, CAP, Federal Employee Program, Provider Network of America, Paragon Home Resources, BCBS of Michigan, Heavy and Highway, Charter Twp, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Hearing Care Solutions, Macomb County, Senior Provider Network, Care and Save Discount Prg, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Union Reporter, AARP-HearUSA, HealthPass, Highmark Employee Discount , Metra, AMAC, MCAS, Perkspot, Summit Township, Pruitt Medicare and NEI.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, TruHearing, PEHP, Heavy and Highway, Michigan Complete Health, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Care and Save Discount Prg, OCCM, Pruitt Medicare, Steamfitters Local 449, Eyetopia, HealthPass, Homelink, Nations Hearing, LECOM, Jordan Furniture, Lake Medical Imaging, Harmony Hearing, Senior Provider Network, CAP, Unified Hearing, Highmark Employee Discount , Metra, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, MCAS, Union Reporter, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Federal Employee Program, Liberty Advantage, Summit Township, Provider Network of America, AMAC and Paragon Home Resources.
Read 21 verified patient reviews for Palmetto Family Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 21 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Fike is friendly and thorough in his care. He was recommended by our family physician and we have been much more satisfied with his care than our previous one. ”
“Very helpful and informative. ”
“Explained things very well. ”
“Excellent. Great to hear the world.”
“Wonderful office. Very personal and pleasant. Would recommend highly. ”
About this clinic
At Palmetto Family Hearing Center we are dedicated to serving our patients' hearing and tinnitus needs with expertise, technology and personalized care. We encourage participation of the entire family. Our goal is to spend the time that is necessary to learn about each of our patients and to make recommendations that will improve your quality of life. We want to reconnect you with the people you love.
- Complete Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Individualized Hearing Aid Evaluation to determine the best fit for the patient
- State of the Art Hearing Aid Technology
- Personal Technical Verification of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Aid Accessories and Smartphone Compatibility
- Musician Ear Plugs and In Ear Monitors
- Custom Ear Plugs for Swimmers, Sports Enthusiasts and Industrial Workers
- Assistive Technology
- Tailored education, including use and care, is provided with every purchase
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details