Dr. Lucinda Batta joined Bluegrass Hearing Clinic in October of 2016. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in 2012 from Purdue University and her Doctorate of Audiology from Indiana University in 2015, where she received the highest award for academic achievement. Dr. Batta is originally from Tennessee but currently resides in Lexington, KY with her husband and son. She sees patients in Cynthiana, Paris, and Danville.
About this hearing center
The Professionals at Bluegrass Hearing Clinic specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders in adults and children. Our team is committed to providing you with the best treatment for all related hearing issues. We use the latest methods and technology to determine the appropriate hearing device or other care for your hearing loss.
At Bluegrass Hearing Clinic we believe our greatest asset is our people. We provide you with the best service and products in a personal, friendly and comfortable environment. Nothing makes us happier than to make you feel at home. We would love to be your hearing healthcare provider!
We offer 11 convenient locations, see our website to find the location nearest you.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Hearing aid dispensing
- Hearing aid service, repair, & supplies
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom ear solutions for music, swimming, hunting & noise protection
- Pediatric hearing screenings
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details