Licensed audiologist Nicholas Stuart holds a master's degree in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. He has been helping patients hear better for over a decade. His specialties include fitting high quality digital hearing aids and treating patients with tinnitus. Prior to joining the Total Hearing Care team, Nick owned his own successful hearing care practice.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Homelink, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, Local 472/172, MCAS, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers and Prime Health.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, AFE USA, CAP Connection, Local 472/172, AMAC, Prime Health, Perkspot, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM and MCAS.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, VA Choice, OCCM, Homelink, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, AMAC, Prime Health, MCAS, Charter Twp, Hearing Care Solutions, Macomb County, CAP Connection, Harmony Hearing, AFE USA, TruHearing, Perkspot and BCBS of Michigan.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: TruHearing, Perkspot, BCBS of Michigan, Homelink, OCCM, UAW, VA Choice, Harmony Hearing, Charter Twp, AARP-HearUSA, Local 472/172, Federal Employee Program, NEI, AMAC, MCAS, AFE USA, Hearing Care Solutions, Advanced Hearing Providers, Prime Health, Macomb County and CAP Connection.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Homelink, VA Choice, UAW, OCCM, TruHearing, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Macomb County, MCAS, AFE USA, Charter Twp, Hearing Care Solutions, Perkspot, CAP Connection, AMAC, BCBS of Michigan, AARP-HearUSA, Prime Health, NEI and HUSA.
About this clinic
Total Hearing Care has been helping the people of the NJ area hear better since 2000. It's the region's leading resource for expert audiology services and high-quality digital hearing aids.
Total Hearing Care patient appreciate their expertise and personalized service for hearing aids and hearing care needs. If you or your loved one is concerned about your hearing, come see us and experience the Total Hearing Care difference.
- Free hearing screenings
- Licensed audiologists and certified hearing aid dispensers
- Expert hearing evaluations
- Over 37 hearing aid clinic locations across NJ, NY and DE to serve you better
- Authorized sales and service of the finest major digital hearing aid brands such as Oticon, Starkey, Phonak, Widex, Siemens, Sonic Innovations and others
- Professional computerized hearing aid fitting and lifetime adjustments to keep you hearing your best
- Straight-forward, competitive pricing structure
- Hearing aid repair, maintenance and service
- Budget-friendly with flexible payment options, including no-interest or extended payment plans
- 30 day evaluation period for hearing aids to ensure your complete satification
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details