LaCosta has helped thousands of patients hear well again. Referrals are as diverse as satisfied patients, doctors and other medical practitioners. His bedside manner is iconic. He capitalizes on the latest updates and newest technology and has made good on his practice's tagline, "Compassion down to a science." Along those lines, he has fitted hearing aids and helped the impaired in the United States, Mexico, Africa and India.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, Homelink, Prime Health, AMAC, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS and Advanced Hearing Providers.
About this clinic
"Caring and competent" are two words that typically show up in our testimonies. Robert J. LaCosta, BC-HIS has been serving the hearing impaired for a quarter of a century and his wife, Vincenzina Cavaleri, has been a hearing health practice manager for a decade. Their desire is to bring health care back to a personal, unrushed level while providing a convenient, first-floor, curbside office in an accessible location.
We offer two locations to choose from:
398 Feura Bush Rd
Glenmont, NY 12077
16 Hope Plaza
Coxsackie, NY 12051
Our patients come to us to:
• Have their hearing accurately checked and evaluated
• Get feedback and results to their primary care physician
• Receive sensitive and compassionate health care by a practitioner who listens
• Receive the most advanced hearing technology in the world
• Get the most comprehensive follow-up care based on the patient's listening environments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details