Princess Anne ENT & Allergy
Dr. Pamela Swartz is a licensed doctor of audiology with over two decades of experience. She earned her master’s degree from Northeastern University in Boston and her doctorate from AT Still University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Princess Anne ENT & Allergy! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“For those of us who have hearing issues, hearing aids are wonderful. Even more so, a good audiologist is important. Pam Swartz is just that person - caring, compassionate and great with her patients. ”
About this clinic
Princess Anne ENT work hard to ensure their patients are comfortable and given complete information at their office visit. The staff involves patients directly in clinical decisions and ensuring the patient understands how these decisions relate to their needs, liking and beliefs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for heaing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:45 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:45 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details