Dr. Jennifer Horak is a licensed audiologist and has been in practice since 1996. She earned her master’s degree from University of Texas and her doctorate from AT Still University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and a Fellowship with the American Academy of Audiology. She is highly experienced in fitting hearing amplifiers.
About this clinic
The Hearing Diagnostic Center provides its patients with complete hearing evaluations and testing. They utilize state of the art technology to assess your hearing loss and discuss the options keeping your personal needs in mind.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify