Licensed doctor of audiology Judith Sandler co-founded The Hearing Center with Dr. Meridith Rothenberg in 1986. Together they oversee a team of highly-qualified audiologists to provide exceptional care for all types of hearing loss. Dr. Sandler's vast experience includes providing comprehensive audiology and hearing care services for patients of all ages.
Read 1 verified patient review for The Hearing Center - Manalapan! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Stefanie Perle was not only very curteous, but also extremely personable. She was a pleasure to deal with. ”
About this clinic
The Hearing Center has been improving quality of life through better hearing for over 20 years! At The Hearing Center, our valued patients are treated by only highly trained, experienced licensed audiologists. Our goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment.
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings based upon hearing loss and lifestyle
- Hearing aid follow-up services (batteries, cleanings, repairs, adjustments)
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Battery Sales & Battery Club
- Counseling & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and Screening
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Diagnostic ABR
- Complete audiometric evaluations (pediatric through adult) including VRA (visually reinforced audiometry)
- Speech Audiometry, Pure-tone audiometry, Impedence audiometry
- Assistive listening devices (FM Systems, TV Ears, Amplified Telephones, etc.)
- Custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details