A message from The Hearing Center - Manalapan about COVID-19:
Dr. Eric Sandler, Director of Audiological services at The Hearing Center. He earned a Doctor of Science in Audiology from Montclair State University in 2007. He is a licensed Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispenser in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Sandler has been a co-owner of The Hearing Center since 2010. Dr. Sandler is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, New Jersey Academy of Audiology, and the New Jersey Speech and Hearing Association.
With his many years’ experience and accolades, Dr. Sandler can help you make the best choices in your personal hearing healthcare journey.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for The Hearing Center - Manalapan! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Wonderful service. It’s the first time I am getting hearing aids and the hearing test was extensive and very thorough. Eric and the rest of the staff were so helpful and very low-key. They are reassuring and there was no pressure to buy hearing aids. I highly recommend The Hearing Center! ”
“Dr. Stefanie Perle was not only very curteous, but also extremely personable. She was a pleasure to deal with. ”
About this hearing center
The Hearing Center has been improving quality of life through better hearing for over 20 years! At The Hearing Center, our valued patients are treated by only highly trained, experienced licensed audiologists. Our goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment.
Hearing care services
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings based upon hearing loss and lifestyle
- Hearing aid follow-up services (batteries, cleanings, repairs, adjustments)
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Battery Sales & Battery Club
- Counseling & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and Screening
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Diagnostic ABR
- Complete audiometric evaluations (pediatric through adult) including VRA (visually reinforced audiometry)
- Speech Audiometry, Pure-tone audiometry, Impedence audiometry
- Assistive listening devices (FM Systems, TV Ears, Amplified Telephones, etc.)
- Custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details