Read 8 verified patient reviews for Better Living Audiology LLC! Their average review score is 4.88 () from 8 reviews.
“They did a wonderful job. Would rate a "6" if possible.”
“She was very accommodating for the custom part of the hearing protection. She dealt with the big manufacturer - she took care of everything. It was great! ”
“She's a very caring doctor and has a very good comfort with children and she's patient.”
“Dr. Bier is very kind and patient.”
“I can hear my wife and grandchildren again.”
About this clinic
Better Living Audiology is the private audiology and hearing care practice of Dr. Julie Bier, Au.D. Better Living Audiology provides the latest innovations in hearing healthcare services to the people of Northern Vermont and the Champlain Valley.
Better Living Audiology is conveniently located just off Kennedy Drive between Dorset St. and Hinesburg Rd. / Rte 116. It's easy to get there from either I-89 or Rte 7 via I-189. Follow the signs on Kennedy Drive.
Better Living Audiology offers a wide array of diagnostic and rehabilitative hearing care services for children and adults of all ages, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment