Dr. Lewerenz was born and raised in Tampa, FL and received her doctorate of Audiology from the University of South Florida. She is a proud member of the American Academy of Audiology and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. Dr. Lewerenz has years of experience with diagnostic testing and hearing aids and continuously educates herself on the latest technology. She has devoted her career to improving the lives of individuals with hearing loss and tinnitus. In her spare time she enjoys playing the piano, spending time with family, and working out.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Hearing Care Solutions, NEI, Prime Health, OCCM, UAW, Homelink, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
The Audiology department of Florida Medical Clinic provides some of the highest quality hearing healthcare available in our area. Our Doctors of Audiology understand the significant emotional and physical impact that hearing loss can have on one’s life. We strive to provide individualized treatment in a warm and caring environment, with the goal of assisting each patient in finding solutions to their hearing health concerns.
In addition to thorough diagnostic testing, our experienced Doctors of Audiology offer quality hearing aids from a selection of reputable manufacturers, ranging from economical entry-level models up to the latest innovations in hearing instrument technology. Our ability to choose from different manufacturers assures you that we have your best interest in mind.
Hearing loss is caused by medical problems only about 10% of the time. If your examination shows that your hearing loss would benefit from medical or surgical care, our Doctors of Audiology will make the appropriate referral to a specialist to ensure you receive it.
Our Audiology department offers the following services:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing for children & adults.
- Quality hearing aids from a selection of reputable manufacturers ranging from economical entry-level models up to the latest innovations in hearing instrument technology. Hearing aids are available to meet every hearing loss, lifestyle & budget.
- Hearing aid repair service for all makes and models, regardless of where they were purchased.
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries, drying units, cleaning sprays & battery testers.
- Custom hearing protection, swim plugs, musician's earplugs, hunter's plugs, & other specialty molds.
- Musician products from Westone including custom in-ear monitors & high quality earphones for iPods.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details