Dr. Kristin Baar earned both her Master’s and a Doctorate in Audiology from Indiana University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and if a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Baar provides hearing tests, evaluates disorders of the ear, and fits hearing aids for adults and children.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Indiana University Health - Southern Indiana Physicians ENT/Audiology, Morgan! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was all around nice.”
“They were very professional.”
“He was nice and polite. ”
About this clinic
The Indiana University Health Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) team are leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the head and neck, especially those related to hearing and the ear, nose, and throat.
Our experienced team of board-certified Otolaryngologist (ENT) physicians, and doctors of audiology, offer otolaryngology care for a lifetime, bringing exceptional care to both children and adults.
Trust your hearing care to the experts. Call us today - we're looking forward to helping you!
Indiana University Health System Audiology and Hearing Aid Services’ highly-qualified and licensed Audiologists can evaluate and assist you with all your hearing healthcare needs through a complete range of services, including:
- diagnostic hearing testing, evaluations and monitoring for all ages
- hearing aid services and repairs on all makes and models
- evaluation and fitting of hearing aids
- assistive listening devices
- classroom sound field FM systems and educational support
- fitting of custom ear molds, swim molds and musician’s ear plugs
- hearing conservation testing and Hearing Protection Devices (HPD)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Insurance accepted, please call for details