Read 1 verified patient review for Parr's Pro Hearing Services Inc! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Dr. Parr is excellent. She is professional, personable and caring. She uses technology and common sense to make sure I understand. She has addressed my hearing needs and follows up. ”
About this clinic
Our vision is to be the premier facility in the Bedford and McConnellsburg area where people of all ages can optimize their individual hearing range throughout life, process the sounds in conversations and improve their balance and equilibrium.
Our goal is to help you achieve the very best quality hearing and balance health care by:
- Providing the most recent evidence based comprehensive assessment and rehabilitative clinical services to diagnose, manage and treat audiological and vestibular disorders.
- Providing specialization in identification, assessment and treatment of all ear, hearing and balance disorders including tinnitus, auditory processing disorders and canalith repositioning procedures.
- Providing caring and responsive consultations with a certified and licensed Doctor of Audiology who maintains the highest level of knowledge and skill through ongoing continuing education and training.
- Providing excellent hearing aids that utilize cutting edge technologies coupled with assistive listening devices for phone, television and personal FM use.
- Providing personalized patient care maximizing your residual hearing to ensure your successful hearing aid fitting and thus your improved quality of life.
- Providing unsurpassed follow up care and service for all patients in a friendly, caring environment.
- Dedicating time and effort educating the public on the prevention of noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus.
At Parr’s Pro Hearing Services, Inc., we share a set of core values: professionalism, integrity, honesty, fairness and compassion. We strive for excellence, quality and service in a relaxed, enjoyable, comfortable and safe environment.
Audiological and Vestibular Testing for all ages
- Comprehensive Audiometric Testing: Pure-tone, Bone, Speech Audiometry, Middle-Ear Function testing, Acoustic Reflexes
- Sensory organization testing & CRP
- Auditory Processing Testing & Rehabilitation
- Speech in Noise Evaluations
- Personalized Hearing Aid Selection, Fitting, Follow-up and Service
- Audiological Rehabilitation (Auditory Training, Phonemic Synthesis &Speech-reading)
- Tinnitus Evaluation, Extensive Counseling and Retraining Therapy
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (Transient Evoked & Distortion Product)
- Custom and Conventional Hearing Protection Device Selection, Fitting, and Follow-up
- Industrial Hearing Screenings
- Pediatric Testing
- Newborn Hearing Screening
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details