A message from HearingLife - Mount Pleasant about COVID-19:
When it comes to helping people hear better, Ken Clark is your guy. He is experienced and dedicated and will partner with you to help you hear your best. He holds Michigan Hearing Instrument Specialist license #3501008568.
Read 1 verified patient review for HearingLife - Mount Pleasant! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“The service has been great. ”
About this hearing center
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to pay attention to your hearing healthy. Keeping yourself hearing your best makes a positive impact on many areas of your life! We know that there are many choices available to you in hearing care. Here at HearingLife, we strive to make it simple by listening to you, as an individual and helping you find the hearing solutions that best fit your hearing loss, your lifestyle and your budget. Give us a call today - we're happy to help you hear better!
Hearing care services
HearingLife is your trusted source for hearing tests, hearing aids and hearing aid services, including:
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids - we carry a wide selection of top-quality hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Hearing aid services to keep your aids working their best - cleaning, checkups, maintenance and repairs
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify