Read 1 verified patient review for Michigan Hearing - Big Rapids! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I was treated very well. I hear much better because I bought the correct reading and hearing. I'm pleased with their help. ”
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care to the people of Michigan since 2001. We are family owned and operated. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provide advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
Our Big Rapids office is in the Big Rapids Furniture Plaza downtown across from Chemical Bank between Look Out Insurance and Path Finders Travel. Our suite entrance faces north and does not face the street.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details