Erica Oswald is a Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed by the state of Michigan to help people hear better. She enjoys helping others achieve the hearing they deserve.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Federal Employee Program, OCCM, Prime Health, Hearing Care Solutions, TruHearing, Homelink and Harmony Hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, MCAS, Prime Health, VA Choice, UAW, TruHearing, OCCM, Homelink, NEI, Northwood, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA and AFE USA.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: TruHearing, NEI, Prime Health, UAW, Homelink, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, VA Choice, Hearing Care Solutions, Northwood, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA and AFE USA.
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provides advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check ups, maintenance, and repairs
- Free hearing screenings
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details