Alex Brown is a Michigan-licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist with experience finding solutions for challenging hearing problems.
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Robin Esterline serves patients at the Greenville office.
About this clinic
For over 15 years, Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care services to the people of Michigan. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provide advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. Because we are family-owned and operated, we are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
Our Greenville office is located inside CareLinc Home Medical on the south side of Washington one block north of Hospital between Dairy Queen and Mufflerman, across from Veteran’s Memorial Park (Green Water Tower).
Michigan Hearing is your source in Greenville for quality hearing services including:
- hearing screenings
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details