Hearing Instrument Specialist Jeffrey Anderson provides excellent hearing care to each patient entering our office. Call today and let Jeff help you hear your best.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Michigan Hearing - Royal Oak! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“He explained the test that he gave me and and all of my options.”
“I like them because they have where he can talk on the phone with his hearing aid now, which I thought was unusual. Now we can talk to him on his cell phone and don't have to scream. ”
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provides advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check- ups, maintenance and repairs
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details