Lauren Fairchild is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist dedicated to recommending the hearing healthcare solution that is best suited for your unique hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. She is knowledgeable in the most advanced hearing aid technology and experienced at the early detection of hearing loss.
About this clinic
The people of Michigan have trusted Michigan Hearing to provide superior hearing care for over 15 years. We are family owned and operated.
Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provide advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations throughout the state to better serve you.
The Troy office is located inside Binson’s Home Health Care on the west side of Rochester Road between Square Lake and South Blvd, across from Woodside Bible Church.
The Troy office of Michigan Hearing is your trusted resource for all of your hearing needs. We offer:
- hearing screenings
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details